nomacs – Image Lounge is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3
The downloads are provided via SourceForge.
© Markus Diem, Stefan Fiel and Florian Kleber, 2011 – 2013
- we recommend using the launchpad repository:
First you have to add “ppa:nomacs/stable” to your repository by typing:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nomacs/stable
in a console. After an update of the repositories you are able to install nomacs with your favorite package manager.
- nomacs is included in the official repositories of Fedora, so just install it
- nomacs is officially available on Arch Linux, simply install it with:
pacman -S nomacs
- repositories (Tumbleweed, Factory, 12.1, 11.4)
Mac (Lion and Snow Leopard):
- update your FreeBSD repository and change directory to /usr/ports/graphics/nomacs (if your repository directory is the default, otherwise change to the particular directory)
- build and install nomacs by typing:
make install clean
other Linux distribution:
- There are no packages provided for other Linux distributions. You have to download the sources and compile nomacs according to the compile instructions.
nomacs uses these libraries:
Herbie – Diagnostics
Herbie is a small cpu monitoring tool. Download