nomacs – Image Lounge is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3
The downloads are provided via SourceForge.
© Markus Diem, Stefan Fiel and Florian Kleber, 2011 – 2014
- we recommend using the launchpad repository:
First you have to add “ppa:nomacs/stable” to your repository by typing:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nomacs/stable
in a console. After an update of the repositories you are able to install nomacs with your favorite package manager.
- nomacs is included in the official repositories of Fedora, so just install it
- nomacs is officially available on Arch Linux, simply install it with:
pacman -S nomacs
- repositories (Tumbleweed, Factory, 12.1, 11.4)
Mac (Lion and Snow Leopard)
- update your FreeBSD repository and change directory to /usr/ports/graphics/nomacs (if your repository directory is the default, otherwise change to the particular directory)
- build and install nomacs by typing:
make install clean
other Linux distribution
- If there is no package available for your favorite distribution, you have to download the sources and compile nomacs according to the compile instructions.
if you are frequently using Matlab and you want the image sync functionality of nomacs, you can download this Matlab script and add it to your Matlab folder. Matlab images can then be displayed by typing:
>> nomacs(myImg, );
It is currently only supported on Windows (we would welcome contributions for other OS).
nomacs uses these libraries
Herbie – Diagnostics
Herbie is a small cpu monitoring tool. Download