even though gif is so 80's we should support animated gifs (philologists seem to like it : )
Here's a patch that enables animated gifs support.
If you are watching images in a row, animation is disabled. To turn it on reload the image.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
now nomacs is capable of displaying animated gif, but there are still some errors:
- an image is loaded in the background of the animated gif (gif is the 2nd image in the folder, and the first image is displayed in the background)
- after playing the gif the path of the current directory is not remembered and i am unable to switch to the next image of the folder
Thanks, here's a new patch.
#1 is solved, but i am still able to "loose" the directory, especially when i switch the images very fast...
imho we also should think about something like a control widget for animated gif (play, pause, increase/decrease speed) in the future
It looks like I'm able to loose the directory in the current trunk version by reaching the end or the beginning of the folder.
So, maybe it has nothing to do with gifs and is a separate bug?
oh, haven't tested it with the trunk version, only with the stable.
Ok, I'll test it with different versions of code later.
Do you loose the directory by only switching the images or by accidently reaching the edge of folder?
Also, the first patch shouldn't be applied before the second one. Just in case.
i think it was at the beginning of the directory, so i think the bug should be in the trunk version (will check this later)
you can only apply one of the patches because the subversion revision number is stored in this files and it fails if you have changed the file
bug is also in the trunk version (see #168)
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Target version set to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom