- Save last position.
- File - Next File is showing enter as hotkey, it doesn't work, right arrow works to navigate forward though.
- Rotating the file doesn't actrually rotate file in explorer.
- An option to have thumbnails showing on buttom rather than on top only.
- When selecting a thumbnail, the bar centers at thumbnail but too quick that one doesn't know what just happened, it should show that picture and slide the bar slowly, also there should be a light color frame around current picture thumbnail.
- Click anyweher else to exit about window.
- (This is a must), auto upgrade to new versions even in portable version, and not just check for an update.
If I see positive response from you in future releases I will continue sending my feedback.
thanks for your feedback, just a view comments:
*the enter key is the one on the num block -> the one you mean is called return key. however, we cannot use that one. by the way we are planning to make shortcuts customizable in future releases...
*rotating the file currently sets the rotation flag, if the file format supports exif (because this is very fast and most software, except for the windows explorer, uses this flag. nevertheless, we plan to add an option (force matrix rotation) so that the slower method is used that really rotates the image matrix.
*moving the thumbnail panel rather than re-positioning is a good idea...
*click anywhere to exit about window was the old behavior, but you would not be able to open the links in that case
*auto upgrade is a good idea too... we'll add it to planned features