From 11.05.2012 to 09.06.2012
- 13:39 Feature #143 (Closed): reopen widgets
- 13:39 Feature #147 (Closed): How to save my setup?
- all HUD widgets (transparent widgets) save their state now - remembering the display mode
- 13:37 Bug #151 (Closed): subclassing DkWidget
- disable graphics effect
- 10:33 Bug #151 (Closed): subclassing DkWidget
- the QGraphicsEffect is conflicting if an instance of DkWidget is a child of another DkWidget instance -> if so, two p...
- 15:16 Bug #150 (Closed): contrast tool crash
- 14:53 Bug #150 (Closed): contrast tool crash
- the contrast tool crashes if images with the format QImage::Format_Mono or QImage::Format_MonoLSB are loaded (DkViewP...
- 14:34 Bug #94 (Closed): painter file info panel
- 14:34 Support #75 (Closed): donate button auf der homepage
- 14:33 Bug #52 (Closed): metadata panel on resize
- 14:33 Bug #116 (Closed): event echo
- 18:14 Bug #148 (Closed): image is moved to left lower corner in viewport
- 11:37 Bug #148 (Closed): image is moved to left lower corner in viewport
- fast thumbnail preview has to be enabled
fast switching images after startup
- 18:09 Bug #149: F5 does not update
- it's not working if the image is cached -> we need a way to force loading from the harddisk
- 13:37 Bug #149 (Closed): F5 does not update
- check caching?! -> could be the virtualFile too
- 17:55 Feature #145: Anzeige von weiteren RAW Formaten
- kannst du uns ev. ein *.rw2 bild zum testen geben? die raw bilder sind im internet gar nicht so leicht zu finden.
- 13:40 Feature #147 (Accepted): How to save my setup?
- statusbar, menuebar and toolbar should be saved after closing the last instance
for thumbnails, metadata, ... we w...
- 11:59 Feature #147 (Closed): How to save my setup?
- Hello, Will it be possible to save my setups after closing the program?
When I reopen the program I must do "my" per...
- 11:41 Feature #146 (Closed): save dialog windows
- for windows: add a winAPI save dialog (the Qt dialog is slow & has some nasty behavior)
- 09:16 Feature #145 (Accepted): Anzeige von weiteren RAW Formaten
- 06:35 Bug #144 (In Progress): can't load nef file
- Hi, thanks for reporting
valgrind output while loading nef image taken from http://www.dpnotes.com/nikon-d700-iso-16...
- 06:06 Bug #135 (Feedback): translation files for linux
- should have beeen fixed for version 0.3.2 (at least for ubuntu)
- 20:38 Feature #145 (Closed): Anzeige von weiteren RAW Formaten
ich vermisse die Anzeige des RAW-Formates von Panasonic (*.RW2).
Ist es möglich dieses mit einzubinden?
- 15:18 Bug #140 (Closed): Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
- Great. Thank you and keep enjoying it :)
- 15:15 Bug #140: Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
- OK, that worked! Can be marked as solved. =)
Thank you Stefan for the quick responses.
And keep up the g00d wo...
- 14:39 Bug #140 (Feedback): Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
- ooops ... sorry. i compiled nomacs against opencv 2.3.1 and then made the upgrade and unfortunately i've forgotten to...
- 10:32 Bug #140: Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
- I see no way to edit my previous post, so forgive me for posting again. I made a mistake in the PKGBUILD above, in th...
- 10:29 Bug #140: Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
Just to be sure, does "pacman -Qs opencv" state you have 2.4?
Also, can you please provide the output of ...
- 09:14 Bug #140: Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
i have enabled the testing repo and upgraded the packages. I have no problems compiling nomacs against opencv ...
- 14:07 Bug #144 (Closed): can't load nef file
- Trying to open a nef file, Nomacs crashes unexpectedly
I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 and Xfce as desktop environment.
- 09:40 Feature #142 (Accepted): Sprache Deutsch
- see also bug #135
- 09:34 Feature #143 (Closed): reopen widgets
- on start. (add flag for thumbnail preview, metadata & player) so that they are opened on start-up
- 17:41 Bug #140: Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
- Chakra uses testing repo's for new packages, before all moves to stable (to enable testing repo's, you'll need to edi...
- 17:06 Feature #141 (Closed): Unattended installation parameters
- parameter for file associations is now working
if you want a setup with that functionality of nomacs 0.3.2 please wr...
- 11:59 Feature #141: Unattended installation parameters
standard parameters such as "nomacs.exe /S /D=C:\yourdir" already work. we will take a look at the installer t...
- 11:51 Feature #141 (Closed): Unattended installation parameters
- For example:
nomacs-setup.exe /s /FileAssociations=AllFullySupported
- 13:15 Feature #142: Sprache Deutsch
- deutsch ist schon integriert (für windows) -> Edit > Settings > General > Choose Language
unter linux gibt es im mom...
- 13:12 Feature #142 (Closed): Sprache Deutsch
- 15:21 Bug #140 (In Progress): Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
just tried to build nomacs 0.3.2 against opencv 2.4.0. when using windows no problem occured
so i installed c...
- 13:35 Bug #140 (Closed): Can't compile against opencv 2.4.0
- Trying to build nomacs 0.3.2 against opencv 2.4.0 fails with this output: [[http://paste.chakra-project.org/1670/]]
- 12:58 Bug #139 (Rejected): write version number to registry
- to check for updates (reset flag if update dialog was already shown)
- 11:13 Feature #137 (Closed): preferences for caching
- 10:16 Bug #138 (Closed): No source file provided for v.0.3.2
- zip source file is now downloadable via sourceforge.
you can also always check out the stable branch using svn
- 00:39 Bug #138 (Closed): No source file provided for v.0.3.2
am trying to build the newest version for Chakra (a GNU/Linux distribution), but can't find the source arch...
- 14:28 Feature #137 (Closed): preferences for caching
- add preferences for caching
- 13:21 Bug #130 (Closed): rescaling transparent images
- 13:10 Bug #136 (Closed): end of dir
- 17:49 Bug #136 (Closed): end of dir
- end of dir is (sometimes) skipped
end of dir assigns a null file -> due to unloadImage() in DkViewport line 1701
Also available in: Atom